Technical Field Coach
Position: Technical Field Coach
Comex 2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
We currently have an exciting new opportunity to join our Learning & Development team as a Technical Field Coach. As a key member of our Learning & Development team, you will be at the heart of delivering the training that is required to give our Residential team every chance of success in their roles.
You’ll deliver interactive and engaging training using a variety of Learning transfer techniques that ensure learning has taken place. The training you will deliver will be a mixture of classroom Training and in-field training with both new and experienced delegates.
You ‘ll continually self-assess own performance, receive feedback and take action to ensure knowledge and area of expertise is up to date
You’ll be a role model for the Comex 2000 culture and lead by example in the behaviors you demonstrate, you will bring this alive in the training you deliver.
You will have experience and a strong track record of the Residential Installation Engineer role and previous training/mentoring duties will enhance your application.
You’ll be prepared to work in a classroom environment and various field locations around the country spreading your wisdom, so flexibility is key.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver Comex 2000 training material via various training methods
- Establish and maintain credibility by demonstrating the required level of knowledge and projecting confidence and professionalism in the field and the training room
- Deliver interactive and engaging training to our customer facing teams
- Track training progress and easily spot trends within delegate learnin
- Delegate evaluation
- Handle delegate questions effectively
- Effectively deal with groups of mixed abilities, identify and coach delegates requiring additional support
- Anticipate and react to unplanned situations that require flexibility and initiative
- Provide insight and feedback to Training management team to continually improve training content and material
- Continually self-assess own performance, receive feedback and take action to ensure knowledge and area of expertise is up to date and meets the learning & Development team standards
- Complete Training to agreed time scales
- Comply with Health & Safety standards
- Conduct daily checks of vehicles in line with company Transport Policy
- Conduct daily checks of Van, plant and tools, ensure they are safe to use
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Ability to take direction from management and execute training in an efficient manner
- Proactive in the resolution of potential obstacles, conferring with manager
- Flexibility to undertake works outside core working hours
- Flexibility to work is various locations around the country
- Full driving licence
- Ability to learn and develop new skills quickly with training
- Ability to help/support others in enhancing their skillset
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to a contributory pension scheme, development and training, discounted benefits to Virgin Media products.
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.