Complaints Resolution Advisor
Position: Complaints Resolution Advisor
Comex 2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
At Comex2000 UK we believe that the diversity of our workforce adds to the company culture, embracing the various experiences and perspectives of our employees. We continue to drive diversity and encourage opportunities for employment through our close partnerships with ex-military and women engineering institutions.
We want to continue building a workforce that is reflective of the diverse culture of our customers and community.
We believe that our dedication to the continuous investment in people and technology keeps us at the forefront of the telecommunications industry. This approach has allowed us to grow both in culture and size.
We are on the look-out for an enthusiastic, professional and customer-oriented individuals who can join and strengthen our ever-growing team.
We are currently recruiting for an exciting new role as a Complaints Resolution Advisor based in our Head office in Derby. The successful candidate provide relevant assistance and support through daily management of complaints, claims and queries, ensuring they are resolved in a timely, effective and professional manner.
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling a mixture of claims from first notification through to settlement, creating and maintaining accurate records and keeping your line manager up to date on progress.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the administration and handling of complaints and claims received
- Collect accurate detailed information and documents to proceed with a complaint and claim
- To analyse and process complaints and claims and respond to parties in line with agreed timeframes
- Keep parties informed throughout the process
- To communicate and explain details as required to reject or settle a claim
- Ensure all relevant correspondence is recorded in the correct order, including notes of any telephone conversations
- Ensure all recovery aspects of claims are monitored, recorded and amounts due are obtained
- To accurately input claims payments to either claimant’s or third-party suppliers
- Examine and cross check data to ensure records are kept up to date including management of documents
- Manage daily work load using our Internal System, training will be provided
- Monitor the status of claims with our Client’s or third-party suppliers
- Liaise with your line manager regarding any issues, queries or areas of concern that may arise
- Identify and deliver efficiency improvement initiatives where required
Skills & qualifications required:
- Experience in a complaint, claims or an insurance environment
- Professional attitude at all times
- Ability to communicate across all channels i.e. e-mail, phone and on social media
- Excellent communication, written and verbal skills
- Good time management and meeting tight deadlines
- Proactive and willingness to challenge
- Team player contributing to the team deliverables
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong IT skills with a high level of competence in MS Office
- Experience using Eclipse Legal Systems desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent as a minimum
In addition, you will get access to:
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities for career progression
- Development and training
- Heavily discounted benefits to Virgin Media products Including Broadband and TV services.
- Access to Virgin Tribe ID which allows you to take advantage of exclusive events, shopping deals, giveaways and travel discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme which offers a cash bonus to employees. Terms and conditions apply
Please review our privacy notice before applying by following the link below:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.