Streetworks Co-ordinators – Ref: 2040 and 2065
Position: Streetworks Co-ordinator
Location: Wednesbury or Wolverhampton
At Comex 2000 UK we believe that the diversity of our workforce adds to the company culture, embracing the various experiences and perspectives of our employees. We continue to drive diversity and encourage opportunities for employment through our close partnerships with ex-military and women in engineering institutions.
We want to continue building a workforce that is reflective of the diverse culture of our customers and community.
We believe that our dedication to the continuous investment in people and technology keeps us at the forefront of the telecommunications industry. This approach has allowed us to grow both in culture and size.
The Streetworks team are looking for two Streetworks Co-ordinators to join them. One will be on a 12-month FTC and the other a 6-month FTC. As we are getting busy in the team, we are looking for someone with experience with in Streetworks, it would be a bonus if you’re with the telecommunication industry. The successful candidate will have an eye for detail and accuracy.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for raising and completing council permits for Streetworks Nationally
- Registering Excavation co ordinates
- Interface for the field team and customer
- Receive and review daily work load on the Internal System (training given)
- Act as an interface with the customer to provide timely and accurate updates
- Management of trackers as required
- Provide timely accurate reports to the field teams
- Any other responsibilities as required by the business
This list is not exhaustive and reasonable requests may be asked of the job holder as operational requirements dictate.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Competent IT user
- Timely resolutions of problems or issues raised
- Work on initiative , proactive and willing to challenge
- Team contribution, quality of work presented to agreed requirements
- Excellent time management, meeting tight deadlines
- Quality and accuracy of data – input and output
- Effective communication and contribution to the team deliverables
- Strong IT skills and competency in computer systems
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays).
In addition, you will get access to:
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities for career progression
- Development and training
- Heavily discounted benefits to Virgin Media products Including Broadband and TV services.
- Access to Virgin Tribe ID which allows you to take advantage of exclusive events, shopping deals, giveaways and travel discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme which offers a cash bonus to employees (terms and conditions apply).
Please ensure you have reviewed our privacy notice before applying by following the below link:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.