Residential Installation Area Manager
Position: Area Manager – Residential
Salary: Competitive salary, car allowance & bonus
Location: South London
Working Hours: Tuesday – Saturday, 45 hours per week
Experience required: Senior management experience in challenging, KPI driven environment.
Driving status: Full clean driving licence required
We are currently recruiting for a new and exciting new opportunity to join our residential team in London. We are looking to recruit an experienced Area Manager with a proven track record to work within the South London area on behalf of our client Virgin Media.
As an Area Manager for the residential installations team you will have strong people management skills within a fast paced, demanding and KPI driven environment.
Both field and office based, you will be tasked with improving performance of Installation Engineers and Team Managers.
The implementation and monitoring of agreed targets and objectives for the team will be priority whilst driving for success.
You will have to be customer focused, with excellent communication and people skills. Alongside this you will be required to have effective time management skills and have the ability to actively coach and observe and develop your teams.
Your main activities will include:
- Managing site performance and KPIs to ensure achievement of company’s and Virgin Media targets.
- Maintaining the company image and compliance.
- Inspiration and motivation of staff.
- Efficient delegation of duties to ensure required site performance.
- Maintaining good client relationship.
- Dispute resolution, managing customer relationships and deal with all escalated complaints in a timely manner.
- Project management
- Being involved in the end to end process of installation and repair of Virgin Media’s products you will additionally be required to undertake local project works.Coaching, challenging and supporting your staff including Team Managers.Effective communication abilities.Assistance with Fleet management.Carry out any other duties or tasks deemed necessary and required by your Manager.
- Ensure full compliance with Health and Safety Regulations
- Ensure full compliance with NRSWA Regulations.
- Payroll, profit and loss management and control
- Staff recruitment, assessment and promotion.
- Effective performance management in line with the companies disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Communication – Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Decision making and good judgement – Ability to make good and effective judgements when presented with available data.
- Influencing – Ability to influence others.
- Leadership and Vision – Ability to inspire team with a clear vision and purpose.
- Resilience – Ability to cope under pressure with maximum perseverance.
- Thought process – Ability to think laterally and constructively.
- Planning and Organisation – Ability to identify requisite steps to be taken in order to achieve specified objectives and ultimate team success.
- Accountability – Taking personal responsibility for actions of a team.
- Computer literacy – Ability to use computer applications such as MS Word and MS Excel, and to learn new computer skills where required.
- Personal presentation – requirement to maintain a professional level in relation to individual appearance at all times.
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to a contributory pension scheme, development and training, discounted benefits to Virgin Media products.
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.