Residential Area Operations Manager
Position: Area Operations Manager
Location: Central London
We are looking to recruit for an exciting new role as an Area Operations Manager for the Residential Installation Construction department you will have strong people management skills working within a fast paced, demanding and KPI driven environment. Both field and office based, you will be tasked with improving performance of Area Managers, Team Managers, and Installation Engineers.
The implementation and monitoring of agreed targets and objectives for the team will be priority whilst driving for continuous quality and success.
Outstanding Client relationships are paramount to the role.
Your main activities will include:
- Managing the regions site performances including KPI’s across the Region to ensure achievement of our company’s and Virgin Media targets
- Managing all pre-pull and Meter Construction activity through to completion
- Small dig works, reinstatement and defect Management whilst maintaining the best quality
- Liaising with Local Authorities when necessary
- Maintaining the company image and compliance to health and Safety
- Inspiration and motivation of staff
- Efficient delegation of duties to ensure required site performance
- Maintaining good client relationship
- Dispute resolution, managing customer relationships and deal with all escalated complaints in a timely manner
- Project management
- Effective performance management in line with the companies disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Coaching, challenging and supporting your staff including Team Managers
- Staff recruitment, assessment and promotion
- Effective communication abilities
- Payroll, profit and loss management and control
- Assistance with Fleet management.
- Ensure full compliance with NRSWA Regulations.
- Carry out any other duties or tasks deemed necessary and required by your line Manager.
- Ensure full compliance with Health and Safety Regulations
Skills & Qualifications required:
- NRSWA Supervisor compliant with knowledge of NRSWA legislation
- Communication – Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Decision making and good judgement – Ability to make good and effective judgements when presented with available data.
- Influencing – Ability to influence others
- Leadership and Vision – Ability to inspire team with a clear vision and purpose.
- Resilience – Ability to cope under pressure with maximum perseverance
- Thought process – Ability to think laterally and constructively
- Planning and Organisation – Ability to identify requisite steps to be taken in order to achieve specified objectives and ultimate team success
- Accountability – Taking personal responsibility for actions of a team
- Computer literacy – Ability to use computer applications such as MS Word and MS Excel, and to learn new computer skills where required
- Personal presentation – requirement to maintain a professional level in relation to individual appearance at all times.
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to a contributory pension scheme, development and training, discounted benefits to Virgin Media products.
Please review our privacy notice before applying by following the link below:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.