Recruitment Consultant – Ref:1801
Position: Recruitment Consultant
Location: Enfield or Midlands based
Comex 2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
At Comex 2000 UK we believe that the diversity of our workforce adds to the company culture, embracing the various experiences and perspectives of our employees. We continue to drive diversity and encourage opportunities for employment through our close partnerships with ex-military and women in engineering institutions.
We want to continue building a workforce that is reflective of the diverse culture of our customers and community.
We believe that our dedication to the continuous investment in people and technology keeps us at the forefront of the telecommunications industry. This approach has allowed us to grow both in culture and size.
We are on the look-out for an enthusiastic, professional and customer-oriented individuals who can join and strengthen our ever-growing team.
Overseeing the full recruitment lifecycle and hold responsibility for delivering Talent acquisition solutions in partnership with the Hiring Manager to proactively identify and fill vacancies with talented individuals with the right capability and skills in a fast-paced challenging industry.
Working as part of a passionate team you will help to build a competent workforce which have the essential skills and competence levels to deliver against our business needs.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- You will work proactively, developing and executing sourcing plans, building talent pipelines, conducting direct sourcing activity, research, screening and supporting interviews.
- Working with and supporting the HR team with pre-selecting, offer management and managing the hiring administration process.
- Acting as the subject matter expert providing advice, coaching, and influencing hiring managers.
- Building strong trusting relationships both with internal stakeholders and candidates and ensure they have a positive experience throughout the process.
- Develop supporting tools and processes to ensure hiring managers comply with policies and legal considerations.
- Build strong partnerships with existing resource bodies to support the business with its Diversity and Inclusion resource plans i.e. ex-military and females.
- Reviewing and developing our marketing capabilities to source talent, whether through career fairs, open days etc.
- Oversee and work with 3rd party vendors, on occasion, to support niche hard to fill roles, developing targeted solutions.
- Escalating concerns and issues and presenting solutions for resolution.
- Collating feedback and providing hiring metrics and data analytics on performance and reporting to identify areas for continuous improvement.
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience in delivering full life cycle of recruitment process
- Experience utilising a range of attraction channels
- Demonstrate knowledge of and ability to identify key candidate sources externally to build potential candidate pools
- Persuading & influencing skills
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing agile environment
- Customer focused, results orientated approach
- Strong Tech skills to credibly talk to both candidates and stakeholders
- A strong and proven track record in networking
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong commercial business acumen
- A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career
- A winning mentality and the ability to overcome objection and be persistent
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays).
In addition, you will get access to:
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities for career progression
- Development and training
- Heavily discounted benefits to Virgin Media products Including Broadband and TV services.
- Access to Virgin Tribe ID which allows you to take advantage of exclusive events, shopping deals, giveaways and travel discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme which offers a cash bonus to employees (terms and conditions apply).
Please ensure you have reviewed our privacy notice before applying by following the below link:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.