Position: Quality Assessor
We currently have an exciting new role as a Quality Assessor based in the Midlands reporting to the Quality Manager.
You will be responsible for visiting operatives engaged on street works, evaluating & reporting on their quality via hand held devices, administering tool box talks or other coaching methods to improve the overall field quality.
The work will involve driving most days.
As the successful candidates will be monitoring the operatives street works quality the positions will be satisfying & rewarding as the improvements are shown to be made.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Live quality and NRSWA compliance audits checking civils site works & uploading findings onto a smartphone
- Ensuring compliance & that ongoing works are to the correct relevant specifications & conditions
- Coaching operatives & administering tool box talks to raise the overall field quality.
- Efficient communication and engagement with the Management team.
- Meeting operational targets set by the management team.
- Submission of information to the management team to keep the client updated.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Detailed knowledge of the Specification for the reinstatement of Openings in Highways (yellow book)
- Detailed knowledge of the Safety at Street Works and Road Works (red book)
- Telecommunications civils works experience of a supervisory standard
- Experience of risk assessment and hazard identification and a strong focus on health and safety requirements and responsibilities
- Computer literate
- Outstanding communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Good organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work location
- Hold a full UK driver’s licence.
- Hold the following qualifications: NRSWA, CSCS, CPCS or equivalent
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to a contributory pension scheme, development and training, discounted benefits to Virgin Media products.
Please ensure you have read our privacy notice before applying by clicking on the below link:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.