Project Manager – Ref: 1996
Position: Project Manager
Location: Northampton & Home Counties
Comex 2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation, maintenance and build activity.
We currently have an exciting new role as a Project Manager to join our growing business. The individual will be responsible for the day to day project management of upcoming FTTP Build activities to ensure they are carried out diligently and accurately. You will be responsible for overseeing all field activities and staff to ensure that production, financial control and site activities are managed to the highest standards in all areas of delivery. You will receive assistance from the Management team you will also demonstrate and develop financial controls that detail profit and loss and detailed cost to complete reports for each scheme
Primary duties include working with the Client and contractors to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective approach is used to deliver an outstanding level of service whilst maintaining the highest standards of health, safety, and quality.
Your main activities will include:
- Update various databases daily.
- Take a pro-active approach with the forward planning and reporting of the project
- Be creative and find innovative ways to improve the project.
- Create monthly reports.
- Answering calls and liaising with clients/Local authorities/subcontractors competently
- Track and manage scheduling and noticing of scheduled works
- Track and manage subcontractor invoices/billing
- Assisting colleagues and co-workers with ad hoc duties as requested
- Responsible for own health and safety and adhering to company policy and procedures
- Responsible for ongoing personal development to assist the business
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Knowledge of FTTP build Project management would be desirable but not essential
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft packages especially Excel
- Can do attitude
- Ability to work in a strong team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to use own initiative to develop ideas and practices
- Excellent time-management skills
- Maintaining a high level of integrity and confidentiality is key
- Proficient working knowledge of Exor and permitting
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to:
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities for career progression
- Development and Training
- Heavily discounted benefits to Virgin Media products including Broadband and TV services.
- Access to Virgin Tribe ID which allows you to take advantage of exclusive events, shopping deals, giveaways and travel discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme which offers a cash bonus to employees.
Please review our privacy notice before applying by following the link below:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.