Project Co-ordinator – Ref:1930-1931
Position: Project Co-ordinator
Comex 2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
At Comex 2000 UK we believe that the diversity of our workforce adds to the company culture, embracing the various experiences and perspectives of our employees. We continue to drive diversity and encourage opportunities for employment through our close partnerships with ex-military and women in engineering institutions.
We want to continue building a workforce that is reflective of the diverse culture of our customers and community.
We believe that our dedication to the continuous investment in people and technology keeps us at the forefront of the telecommunications industry. This approach has allowed us to grow both in culture and size.
We are on the look-out for an enthusiastic, professional and customer-oriented individuals who can join and strengthen our ever-growing team.
The post holder will work closely with the Programme Manager to provide a comprehensive support role. They will be responsible for managing the day to day administrative requirements to ensure they are carried out diligently and accurately. A professional and confidential manner will be required at all times.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- End to end responsibility for coordination of customer delivery
- Jeopardy management of job queues and queries
- Daily Interface with Program Manager, suppliers and attend regular conference calls
- Complete daily / weekly/ monthly reports
- Receive and review daily work stack over Internal System. Management of planned start dates and completion dates on the internal system.
- Input and Manage Streetworks Noticing end to end process for Internal Stake holders & Suppliers
- Act as an interface with the Program Manager to provide timely and accurate updates
- Monitor and Update Internal customer systems
- Raise and action from start to finish Streetworks Notices
- Daily / Weekly reports
- Attend Conference Calls/ Meetings
- Manage all Noticing queues
- Liaise with the field and management daily.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Experience of proactive coordination & developing relationships with key stakeholders
- Knowledge of telecommunication or civil engineering desirable
- Able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Experience of NRSWA standards and guidelines
- Customer service training desirable
- Computer literate, MS Office as well as experience managing databases
- Flexibility to undertake works outside core working hours
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexible to accommodate operational needs
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays).
In addition, you will get access to:
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities for career progression
- Development and training
- Heavily discounted benefits to Virgin Media products Including Broadband and TV services.
- Access to Virgin Tribe ID which allows you to take advantage of exclusive events, shopping deals, giveaways and travel discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme which offers a cash bonus to employees (terms and conditions apply).
Please ensure you have reviewed our privacy notice before applying by following the below link:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.