Position: Programme Manager
The Programme Manager will head up a multidisciplinary Network Build Team to deliver a programme of works across the Midlands region. Utilising traditional civils (HFC) and the latest narrow trench technologies (FTTx).
The role will include both upward and downward reporting within Comex 2000 and the client at all times, providing clear and precise direction at all levels.
- Ownership of the entire project, design, costs, programme, documentation, site activities, procurement etc
- Overseeing activities and staff to ensure that design, procurement, financial control and site activities are managed to the highest standards in all areas of delivery.
- Align the client’s direction and needs.
- Build programmes of works incorporating streetworks noticing/permits and traffic management.
- Ensuring proper interpretation of the drawings and plans are established and the delivered solutions meet and exceed the expectations of the client
- Working with the client to enable the most efficient and cost-effective approach in delivering outstanding programs of work, while maintaining the highest standards of health, safety & quality
- Assisted by the Operations Manager you will demonstrate and develop and financial controls that detail profit and loss and detailed cost to complete reports for each project within the programme
- Work closely with the cabling division to deliver projects efficiently and on-time
- Development of strong team working relationships with the team and client
- Ensuring all project milestones are achieved
- Manage office and site staff requirements, and sub-contact resourcing against multiple live projects
- Assist with the production safe and efficient RAMS
Skills & Qualifications required:
- NRSWA Supervisor accreditation
- Telecoms Industry knowledge is essential, Virgin Media network and advantage.
- Commercial and contractual awareness, including NEC4
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Be able to organise yourself and others workload and able to work in a strong team environment
- A proactive approach with excellent communication skills
- A high level of diplomacy
Salary & Benefits:
For the right candidates we offer an attractive package in a rapidly expanding forward thinking company.
Before applying please take the time to review the Comex2000 Privacy Notice.
How to apply:
Please apply in writing with a copy of your CV and salary expectations