Position: Programme Manager
Comex 2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
We currently have an exciting new role as a Programme Manger to join our Fibre team based in the Warrington.
The Civils Programme Manager will head up a Multidisciplinary Design and Build team to deliver a programme of works across the North region mainly within the network and build work stream.
The role will include both upward and downward reporting within Comex2000 and the client at all times providing clear and precise direction at all levels.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Overseeing activities and staff to ensure that design, procurement, financial control and site activities are managed to the highest standards in all areas of delivery
- Align the client’s direction and needs
- Interpret contract commitments
- Manage client/contractor expectations within the context of Virgin Media and their commitment to continuing their longstanding relationship with this client
- Ensuring that the key deliverables within each stage of the projects are being administered to the highest quality
- Ensuring proper interpretation of the drawings and plans are established and the delivered solutions meet and exceed the expectations of the client
- Working with the client to enable the most efficient and cost effective approach in delivering outstanding programs of work, while maintaining the highest standards of health, safety & quality
- Assisting the Head of Operations by demonstrating and developing financial controls that detail with profit and loss and detailed cost to complete reports for each project within the programme
- Development of strong team working relationships
- Manage office and site staff requirements and resourcing against multiple live projects
- Cost risk management
- Produce safe and efficient RAMS
- Ownership of the entire project, design, costs, programme, documentation, site activities, procurement etc
- Bring innovative ideas
Skills & Qualifications required:
- An industry applicable qualification is very desirable
- Telecoms Industry knowledge is essential
- Commercial and contractual awareness
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Be able to organise yourself and others workload
- Be able to work in a strong team environment
- Be proactive in your approach
- An excellent communicator
- A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to a contributory pension scheme, development and training, discounted benefits to Virgin Media products.
Please ensure you have reviewed our privacy notice before applying by following the below link:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.