Power Platform Developer – Ref: 3067BH
Position: Power Platform Developer
Comex 2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
At Comex 2000 UK we believe that the diversity of our workforce adds to the company culture, embracing the various experiences and perspectives of our employees. We continue to drive diversity and encourage opportunities for employment through our close partnerships with ex-military and women in engineering institutions.
We want to continue building a workforce that is reflective of the diverse culture of our customers and community.
We believe that our dedication to the continuous investment in people and technology keeps us at the forefront of the telecommunications industry. This approach has allowed us to grow both in culture and size.
We are on the look-out for an enthusiastic, professional and customer-oriented individuals who can join and strengthen our ever-growing team.
A Power Platform Developer is required to scope, design, rollout and support a variety of mobile, desktop and IOT applications to enhance the business.
This will require a level utilisation of our full systems toolkit including Microsoft Office, Power Platform, Azure and Dynamics365 to bring a consolidated and intuitive application catalogue for field and office teams.
The role requires a proactive and out the box attitude to problem solving and enhancement of business systems. You will actively engage with key business areas in workshops, scoping exercises and focus groups, whilst positively detailing solutions and giving smart insight to ensure Comex2000 is able to leverage all efficiencies our apps and data can provide.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Develop business applications to support and enhance the business and its operational efficiency
- Support key stakeholders with the rollout of applications, processes, and dashboards
- Give ongoing support to the business and leadership team on all systems within our portfolio both within core business hours and occasionally out of hours
- Work closely with the wider DSI team to carry out objectives and planned work within schedule
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders where necessary
- Provide first and second level support to internal and external consumers for all applications in our portfolio
- Ensure compliance with change management process to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on evaluation
- Occasional out of hours work for deployment or support
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Power Suite, Azure platform, SQL server and associated applications
- Competent in problem solving and developing solutions
- Ability to interpret and produce technical requirements
- Ability to hold workshops and develop Process Maps
- Ability to create wireframe models to assist with users understanding/expectations
- Developed and evidenced client / customer / stakeholder services techniques
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to build and develop strong relations with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong evidence of personal motivation and drive
- Deliver excellence through working practices
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays).
In addition, you will get access to:
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities for career progression
- Development and training
- Heavily discounted benefits to Virgin Media products Including Broadband and TV services.
- Access to Virgin Tribe ID which allows you to take advantage of exclusive events, shopping deals, giveaways and travel discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme which offers a cash bonus to employees (terms and conditions apply).
Please ensure you have reviewed our privacy notice before applying by following the below link:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.