Planning Production Controller – Ref:1774
Position: Planning Production Controller
Comex 2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
At Comex 2000 UK we believe that the diversity of our workforce adds to the company culture, embracing the various experiences and perspectives of our employees. We continue to drive diversity and encourage opportunities for employment through our close partnerships with ex-military and women in engineering institutions.
We want to continue building a workforce that is reflective of the diverse culture of our customers and community.
We believe that our dedication to the continuous investment in people and technology keeps us at the forefront of the telecommunications industry. This approach has allowed us to grow both in culture and size.
We are on the look-out for an enthusiastic, professional and customer-oriented individuals who can join and strengthen our ever-growing team.
The Planning Production Controller will support the performance of the planning team to deliver and plan against competitive targets set by our client. Exceptional client communication skills will be exercised, including taking regular conference calls and meeting, providing meaningful updates.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- To forecast works from injection through to planning via pre-survey and field survey across multiple workstreams (MDU, Virgin Media Business, H3G)
- To ensure that all planning related activities are complete on time and in line with agreed compliance targets and SLAs
- Keep clients informed on the progress of jobs and proactively advising of changes when appropriate
- Liaising with external stakeholders such as coordinators and managers to ensure work produced by the department is progressed to build.
- Closely track all tickets and workflows internally and externally, hold knowledge on their SLAs and be able to positively action to resolve issues
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement through successful problem-solving and risk management to reduce quality issues resulting in financial loss.
- Collate and provide insight into live and historical performance data to support planning manager in continuous improvement of the department
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Experience with Planning coordination administration is desirable.
- Experience in Ruko, Fulcrum and other industry systems desirable
- Experience in a customer driven, dynamic and fast paced environment is required
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays).
In addition, you will get access to:
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities for career progression
- Development and training
- Heavily discounted benefits to Virgin Media products Including Broadband and TV services.
- Access to Virgin Tribe ID which allows you to take advantage of exclusive events, shopping deals, giveaways and travel discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme which offers a cash bonus to employees (terms and conditions apply).
Please ensure you have reviewed our privacy notice before applying by following the below link:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.