Position: Planning Manager
Category: IND HP
Comex 2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
We are looking to recruit for an exciting new role as Planning Manager based in Wednesbury. The successful candidate will be required to manage a team of Planners and admin staff working on the Virgin Media Contract on behalf of Comex2000. As the Manager you must have experience in the telecoms sector and be used to working in a high-pressure environment.
Your main activities will include:
- Ensuring that accurate plans are created that follow Virgin Media specification so that work can be completed accurately.
- To assist in bespoke planning exercises on other workstreams.
- Exceptional client communication with regular conference calls & meetings, providing meaningful updates.
- Ensuring all the clients KPI`s and SLAs are achieved.
- Strong leadership with employees and sub-contractors.
- Efficient communication and engagement with internal & external customers.
- Quality Assurance.
- Development of strong team working relationships.
- Uploading documents to Company systems as and when necessary in line with business requirements.
- Developing accurate project programmes for daily & weekly updates.
- Ensuring compliance to procedures through weekly/monthly returns.
- Ownership of planned packs, costings, documentation and procurement.
- Meeting and monitoring set targets
- Weekly submission of information, including weekly timesheets
- Staff Appraisals.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Excellent Virgin Media network knowledge – FTTP planning experience would be advantageous
- Knowledge of civils work practices.
- Outstanding communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Good organisation skills
- Have good IT skills with a good knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge and understanding of Telecommunications.
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to a contributory pension scheme, development and training, discounted benefits to Virgin Media products.
Please review our privacy notice before applying by following the link below:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.