Network Surveyor – Ref:1757-1758
Position: Network Surveyor
Comex2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
At Comex2000 UK we believe that the diversity of our workforce adds to the company culture, embracing the various experiences and perspectives of our employees. We continue to drive diversity and encourage opportunities for employment through our close partnerships with ex-military and women engineering institutions.
We want to continue building a workforce that is reflective of the diverse culture of our customers and community.
We believe that our dedication to the continuous investment in people and technology keeps us at the forefront of the telecommunications industry. This approach has allowed us to grow both in culture and size.
We are on the look-out for an enthusiastic, professional and customer-oriented individuals who can join and strengthen our ever-growing team.
We are currently recruiting for an exciting new position as a Network Surveyor to join our MDU team. The successful candidate will work closely with the MDU planning and delivery teams to capture and produce information detailing all aspects of a wide range of buildings and network architectures. The gathered information will need to allow detailed planning packs to be developed so a comprehensive approach to the role will be essential. They will be interacting with the public and property management companies so excellent Soft Skills and a professional manner will be required at all times.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Adaptability and an interest in learning new working methods and requirements is essential to keep up with a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- Provide a pivotal supporting role between the planning and delivery teams to ensure accurate job details are provided to all parties.
- Carrying out detailed and quality survey work to guarantee all vital information is captured such as cable routing, network capabilities, civil engineering requirements, health and safety concerns and residential considerations.
- Deliver accurate, timely and quality information allowing seamless development and delivery of network expansion to meet customer’s deadlines.
- A flexible and self-reliant approach to daily tasks
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft packages incl Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Organised, professional and proactive approach to work
- Ability to work alone as well as in a strong team environment
- A high level of diplomacy and a customer focused approach to tasks
- Excellent time-management skills
- Flexible approach and positive attitude to work
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to:
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities for career progression
- Development and training
- Heavily discounted benefits to Virgin Media products Including Broadband and TV services.
- Access to Virgin Tribe ID which allows you to take advantage of exclusive events, shopping deals, giveaways and travel discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme which offers a cash bonus to employees. Terms and conditions apply
Please ensure you have reviewed our privacy notice before applying by following the below link:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.