Network Surveyor – Ref: 3391 33401 RH
Position: Network Surveyor
We are currently recruiting for an exciting new position as a Network Surveyor to join our MDU team based Nationally. The successful candidate will work closely with the MDU planning and delivery teams to capture and produce information detailing all aspects of a wide range of buildings and network architectures. The gathered information will need to allow detailed planning packs to be developed so a comprehensive approach to the role will be essential. They will be interacting with the public and property management companies so excellent Soft Skills and a professional manner will be required at all times.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Adaptability and an interest in learning new working methods and requirements is essential to keep up with a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- Provide a pivotal supporting role between the planning and delivery teams to ensure accurate job details are provided to all parties.
- Carrying out detailed and quality survey work to guarantee all vital information is captured such as cable routing, network capabilities, civil engineering requirements, health and safety concerns and residential considerations.
- Deliver accurate, timely and quality information allowing seamless development and delivery of network expansion to meet customer’s deadlines.
- A flexible and self-reliant approach to daily tasks
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft packages incl Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Organised, professional and proactive approach to work
- Ability to work alone as well as in a strong team environment
- A high level of diplomacy and a customer focused approach to tasks
- Excellent time-management skills
- Flexible approach and positive attitude to work
Please ensure you have reviewed our privacy notice before applying by following the below link:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.