Position: Network Surveyor
The post holder will work closely with the MDU Planning and delivery teams to capture and produce information detailing all aspects of a wide range of buildings and Network architectures. The gathered information will need to allow detailed planning packs to be developed so a comprehensive approach to the role will be essential. They will be interacting with the public and property Management companies so excellent Soft Skills and a professional manner will be required at all times.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Adaptability and an interest in learning new working methods and requirements is essential to keep up with a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- Provide a pivotal supporting role between the planning and delivery teams to ensure accurate job details are provided to all parties.
- Carrying out detailed and quality survey work to guarantee all vital information is captured such as cable routing, network capabilities, civil engineering requirements, health and safety concerns and residential considerations.
- Deliver accurate, timely and quality information allowing seamless development and delivery of network expansion to meet customer’s deadlines.
- Flexible and self-reliant approach to daily tasks
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft packages incl Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Organised, professional and proactive approach to work
- Ability to work alone as well as in a strong team environment
- A high level of diplomacy and a customer focused approach to tasks
- Excellent time-management skills
- Flexible approach and positive attitude to work
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to a contributory pension scheme, development and training, discounted benefits to Virgin Media products.
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.