Network Delivery Planner – Ref: 3096, 3119, 3118 RH
Position: Network Delivery Planner
Level: Telecoms planning experience desirable
We currently have three exciting opportunities to join our MDU department as a Network Delivery Planner based in Coventry. The Network Delivery Planner will work as part of a team to deliver and plan against competitive targets set by our client. Exceptional client communication skills will be exercised, including taking regular conference calls and meeting, providing meaningful updates.
The successful candidate will ideally have planning experience within the Telecoms industry. You will also need to be computer literate and be able to use Microsoft software such as word and excel.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Efficient communication and engagement with internal & external customers.
- Quality Assurance
- Uploading documents to Company systems as and when necessary in line with business requirements.
- Meeting operational targets set by the management team.
- Daily/Weekly submission of information to the management team in order to keep the client updated.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Computer literate with exceptional understanding of Microsoft applications
- Outstanding communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Good organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work location
- Driving Licence is necessary
Please ensure you have reviewed our privacy notice before applying by following the below link:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.