Network Delivery Planner Ref:1409
Position: Network Delivery Planner
Comex 2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
At Comex2000 UK we believe that the diversity of our workforce adds to the company culture, embracing the various experiences and perspectives of our employees. We continue to drive diversity and encourage opportunities for employment through our close partnerships with ex-military and women engineering institutions.
We want to continue building a workforce that is reflective of the diverse culture of our customers and community.
We believe that our dedication to the continuous investment in people and technology keeps us at the forefront of the telecommunications industry. This approach has allowed us to grow both in culture and size.
We are on the look-out for enthusiastic, professional and customer-oriented individuals who can join and strengthen our ever-growing team.
We currently have an exciting new position to join our Zayo department as a Network Delivery Planner based in Coventry. The Network Delivery Planner will work as part of a team to deliver and plan against competitive targets set by our client. Exceptional client communication skills will be exercised, including taking regular conference calls and meeting, providing meaningful updates.
Experience from a planning background would be desirable but is not essential. The successful candidate will need to be computer literate and be able to use Microsoft software such as word and excel. Candidates with a post graduate degree and administration background will also be considered for the role.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Efficient communication and engagement with internal & external customers.
- Quality Assurance
- Uploading documents to Company systems as and when necessary in line with business requirements.
- Meeting operational targets set by the management team.
- Daily/Weekly submission of information to the management team in order to keep the client updated.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Computer literate with exceptional understanding of Microsoft applications
- Outstanding communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Good organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work location
- Driving Licence is necessary
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to:
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities for career progression
- Development and Training
- Heavily discounted benefits to Virgin Media products including Broadband and TV services.
- Access to Virgin Tribe ID which allows you to take advantage of exclusive events, shopping deals, giveaways and travel discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme which offers a cash bonus to employees.
Please ensure you have reviewed our privacy notice before applying by following the below link:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.