Network Delivery Planner – Ref: 3312a, 3516NM
Role: Network Delivery Planner
The Network Delivery Planner will support the performance of the planning team to deliver and plan against competitive targets set by our client. Exceptional client communication skills will be exercised, including taking regular conference calls and meeting, providing meaningful updates.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Overseeing and improving the quality and delivery of the planning team
- Efficient communication and engagement with internal & external customers.
- Completing quality checks on planning works to ensure it is to the required standard.
- Uploading documents to Company systems as and when necessary in line with business requirements.
- Meeting operational targets set by the management team.
- Daily/Weekly submission of information to the management team in order to keep the client updated.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Experienced in a HFC and fibre planning environment.
- Computer literate with exceptional understanding of Microsoft applications
- Outstanding communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Good organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work location
- Driving Licence is necessary