Network Delivery Planner – Ref: 3168NM
The Network Delivery Planner will support the performance of the MDU planning team to deliver and plan against competitive targets set by our client. Exceptional client communication skills will be exercised, including taking regular conference calls and meeting, providing meaningful updates.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Production of MDU planning packs
- Network surveying
- Efficient communication and engagement with internal & external customers.
- Completing quality checks on planning works to ensure it is to the required standard.
- Uploading documents to Company systems as and when necessary in line with business requirements.
- Meeting operational targets set by the management team.
- Daily/Weekly submission of information to the management team in order to keep the client updated.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Experience in a fibre planning environment is essential
- Experience of network surveying is essential
- Computer literate with exceptional understanding of Microsoft applications
- Outstanding communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Good organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work location
- Driving Licence is necessary