Network Delivery Planner – Ref: 1966-1968
Position: Network Delivery Planner
Level: Trainee, Some Experience & Experienced
Comex2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
At Comex2000 UK we believe that the diversity of our workforce adds to the company culture, embracing the various experiences and perspectives of our employees. We continue to drive diversity and encourage opportunities for employment through our close partnerships with ex-military and women engineering institutions.
We want to continue building a workforce that is reflective of the diverse culture of our customers and community.
We believe that our dedication to the continuous investment in people and technology keeps us at the forefront of the telecommunications industry. This approach has allowed us to grow both in culture and size.
We are on the look-out for enthusiastic, professional and customer-oriented individuals who can join and strengthen our ever-growing team.
Are you an experienced planner or are you looking to get into planning, then we have the perfect role for you.
Comex is currently looking to expand our planning department as a Network Delivery Planner based in Coventry. This role would suit both an experienced individual or someone looking to build a career in planning. You will be working as part of a team and will develop plans for a mixture of new and existing projects nationwide. This role will give you the chance to use your communication skills and build relationships through updating key internal and external stakeholders with project timescales and status.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to expand on their current experience or to begin their journey in planning. You may also be a graduate or approaching graduation and have an interest in starting your career with us here at Comex 2000. As a business we will offer continuous training, for both experienced personnel and those new to the role and therefore all levels of experience are welcome to apply to this exciting planning role.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Efficient communication and engagement with internal & external customers.
- Quality Assurance
- Uploading documents to company systems as and when necessary in line with business requirements.
- Meeting operational targets set by the management team.
- Daily/Weekly submission of information to the management team in order to keep the client updated.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Computer literate with exceptional understanding of Microsoft applications
- Outstanding communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Good organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work location
- Driving Licence is necessary
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to:
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities for career progression
- Development and Training
- Heavily discounted benefits to Virgin Media products including Broadband and TV services.
- Access to Virgin Tribe ID which allows you to take advantage of exclusive events, shopping deals, giveaways and travel discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme which offers a cash bonus to employees.
Please ensure you have reviewed our privacy notice before applying by following the below link:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.