Network Delivery Planner (Graduate) – Ref: 3123 RH
Position: Network Delivery Planner
Level: Graduate or Some Experience
Do you have some planning experience or are you looking to get into planning? If so then we have the perfect role for you!
Comex is currently looking for two Network Delivery Planners to join our MDU department based in Coventry. This role would suit both someone with some experience or someone looking to build a career in planning. You will be working as part of a team and will develop plans for a mixture of new and existing projects nationwide. This role will give you the chance to use your communication skills and build relationships through updating key internal and external stakeholders with project timescales and statuses.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to expand on their current experience or to begin their journey in planning. You may be a graduate or approaching graduation and have an interest in starting your career with us here at Comex 2000. As a business we will offer continuous training, for both experienced personnel and those new to the role and therefore all levels of experience are welcome to apply to this exciting planning role.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Efficient communication and engagement with internal & external customers.
- Quality Assurance
- Uploading documents to company systems as and when necessary in line with business requirements.
- Meeting operational targets set by the management team.
- Daily/Weekly submission of information to the management team in order to keep the client updated.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Computer literate with exceptional understanding of Microsoft applications
- Outstanding communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Good organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work location
- Driving Licence is necessary
Please ensure you have reviewed our privacy notice before applying by following the below link:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.