MDU Planning Team Manager
Position: MDU Planning Team Manager
Comex 2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
At Comex 2000 UK we believe that the diversity of our workforce adds to the company culture, embracing the various experiences and perspectives of our employees. We continue to drive diversity and encourage opportunities for employment through our close partnerships with ex-military and women engineering institutions.
We want to continue building a workforce that is reflective of the diverse culture of our customers and community.
We believe that our dedication to the continuous investment in people and technology keeps us at the forefront of the telecommunications industry. This approach has allowed us to grow both in culture and size.
We are on the look-out for an enthusiastic, professional and customer-oriented individuals who can join and strengthen our ever-growing team.
We are looking to recruit for an exciting new role as an MDU Planning Team Manager. The Planning Team Manager will support the performance of the planning team to deliver and plan against competitive targets set by our client. Exceptional client communication skills will be exercised, including taking regular conference calls and meeting, providing meaningful updates.
Your main activities will include:
• Overseeing and improving the quality and delivery of the planning team
• Efficient communication and engagement with internal & external customers.
• Completing quality checks on planning works to ensure it is to the required standard.
• Uploading documents to Company systems as and when necessary in line with business requirements.
• Meeting operational targets set by the management team.
• Daily/Weekly submission of information to the management team to keep the client updated.
Skills & Qualifications required:
• Experienced in a HFC and fibre planning environment
• Computer literate with exceptional understanding of Microsoft applications
• Outstanding communication skills
• A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
• Good organisation skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Flexible approach to work location
• Driving Licence is necessary
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to a contributory pension scheme, development and training, discounted benefits to Virgin Media products.
Please review our privacy notice before applying by following the link below:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.