MDU Planning Team Manager
Position: MDU Planning Team Manager
We are looking to recruit for an exciting new role as an MDU Planning Team Manager. The Planning Team Manager will support the performance of the planning team to deliver and plan against competitive targets set by our client. Exceptional client communication skills will be exercised, including taking regular conference calls and meeting, providing meaningful updates.
Your main activities will include:
- Overseeing and improving the quality and delivery of the planning team
- Efficient communication and engagement with internal & external customers.
- Completing quality checks on planning works to ensure it is to the required standard.
- Uploading documents to Company systems as and when necessary in line with business requirements.
- Meeting operational targets set by the management team.
- Daily/Weekly submission of information to the management team to keep the client updated.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Experienced in a HFC and fibre planning environment
- Computer literate with exceptional understanding of Microsoft applications
- Outstanding communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Good organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work location
- Driving Licence is necessary
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to a contributory pension scheme, development and training, discounted benefits to Virgin Media products.
Before applying please take the time to review the Comex2000 Privacy Notice.
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.