MDU Build Administrator – Ref: 2047
Position: MDU Build Administrator
Comex 2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
The post holder will work closely with the MDU (Multi dwelling units) Planning and field teams to ensure all the required information and permissions are obtained from the Managing agents, Clients and build field teams to support Virgin Media’s monthly target delivery. The post holder will be the central point of contact for all works liaising with stake holders to ensure KPIs are met and to use key contacts to resolve any major issues or problems that may arise. All information needs to be captured and updated and sent real time to the client so that they can allocate the required resource to commission works and update their records and systems. Detailed reports need to be compiled so that we can accurately update our records to enable the accounting team to complete required billing.
Our continued investment in people, technology and systems keeps us at the forefront of our industry sector and we are on the look-out for more enthusiastic, professional and customer focused people to join our growing team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Adaptability and an interest in learning new working methods and requirements is essential to keep up with a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- Provide a pivotal supporting role between the planning and delivery teams to ensure accurate job details are provided to all parties.
- Carrying out full reporting activities between the planning and delivery departments to ensure all works are progressed in a timely manner.
- Deliver accurate, timely and quality information allowing seamless development and delivery of network expansion to meet customer’s deadlines.
- A flexible and self-reliant approach to daily tasks
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft packages incl Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Organised, professional and proactive approach to work
- Ability to work alone as well as in a strong team environment
- A high level of diplomacy and a customer focused approach to tasks
- Excellent time-management skills
- Flexible approach and positive attitude to work
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to a contributory pension scheme, development and training, discounted benefits to Virgin Media products.
Please ensure you have reviewed our privacy notice before applying by following the below link:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.