MDU Build Administrator
Position: MDU Build Administrator
Comex 2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
We are looking to recruit for an exciting new role as an MDU Build Administrator, the successful candidate will work closely with the planning team, MDU Build manager and field teams to ensure swift distribution of packs with the accurate information to schedule and build works within the agreed timescale at the request of the client and management agent. The successful candidate will also be responsible for keeping trackers and/or databases up to date for senior management and the client.
Your main activities will include:
- Overseeing and improving the quality and delivery of the planning team
- Efficient communication and engagement with internal & external customers.
- Completing quality checks on planning works to ensure it is to the required standard.
- Uploading documents to Company systems as and when necessary in line with business requirements.
- Meeting operational targets set by the management team.
- Daily/Weekly submission of information to the management team to keep the client updated.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Experienced in a HFC and fibre planning environment
- Computer literate with exceptional understanding of Microsoft applications
- Outstanding communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Good organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work location
- Driving Licence is necessary
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to a contributory pension scheme, development and training, discounted benefits to Virgin Media products.
Before applying please take the time to review the Comex 2000 Privacy Notice.
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.