Learning and Development Advisor
Position: Learning & Development Advisor
Comex2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
At Comex2000 UK we believe that the diversity of our workforce adds to the company culture, embracing the various experiences and perspectives of our employees. We continue to drive diversity and encourage opportunities for employment through our close partnerships with ex-military and women engineering institutions.
We want to continue building a workforce that is reflective of the diverse culture of our customers and community.
We believe that our dedication to the continuous investment in people and technology keeps us at the forefront of the telecommunications industry. This approach has allowed us to grow both in culture and size.
We are on the look-out for an enthusiastic, professional and customer-oriented individuals who can join and strengthen our ever-growing team.
At present, we are looking to recruit for an exciting new role as a field-based Learning and Development Advisor based across the Midlands.
The Learning & Development Advisor will be at the heart of delivering the training that is required to give our teams across various workstreams every chance of success in their roles.
You’ll deliver interactive and engaging training using a variety of Learning transfer techniques that ensure learning has taken place. The training you will deliver will be a mixture of classroom training and in-field training with both new and experienced delegates.
You ‘ll continually self-assess own performance, receive feedback and take action to ensure knowledge and area of expertise is up to date
You’ll be a role model for the Comex2000 culture and lead by example in the behaviours you demonstrate, you will bring this alive in the training you deliver.
You will have experience and a strong track record in the Telecommunications and construction industry and previous training/mentoring duties will enhance your application
You’ll be prepared to work in a classroom environment and various field locations around the country spreading your wisdom, so flexibility is key.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver Comex 2000 training material via various training methods
- Establish and maintain credibility by demonstrating the required level of knowledge and projecting confidence and professionalism in the field and the training room.
- Deliver interactive and engaging training to our employees across various workstreams.
- Track training progress and easily spot trends within delegate learning
- Delegate evaluation
- Handle delegate questions effectively
- Effectively deal with groups of mixed ability, identify and coach delegates requiring additional support
- Anticipate and react to unplanned situations that require flexibility and initiative
- Provide insight and feedback to Training management team to continually improve training content and materials
- Continually self-assess own performance, receive feedback and take action to ensure knowledge and area of expertise is up to date and meets the learning & Development team standards
- Complete Training to agreed time scales
- Comply with Health & Safety standards
- Conduct daily checks of vehicles in line with company Transport Policy
- Conduct daily checks of Van, plant and tools, ensure they are safe to use
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Ability to take direction from management and execute training in an efficient manner
- Proactive in the resolution of potential obstacles, conferring with the manager
- Flexibility to undertake works outside core working hours
- Flexibility to work in various locations around the country
- Full driving licence
- Ability to learn and develop new skills quickly with training.
- Ability to help/support others in enhancing their skillset
In addition, you will get access to:
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities for career progression
- Development and training
- Heavily discounted benefits to Virgin Media products Including Broadband and TV services.
- Access to Virgin Tribe ID which allows you to take advantage of exclusive events, shopping deals, giveaways and travel discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme which offers a cash bonus to employees. Terms and conditions apply
Please ensure you have reviewed our privacy notice before applying by following the below link:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.