Position: HR Advisor / Generalist (immediate start preferred)
Salary: Competitive – D.O.E
Hours: 37.5 – Monday – Friday (flexibility required on start and finish times)
As part of our continued success and growth we are looking to appoint a forward- thinking, proactive and creative HR Advisor to drive the department and business forward.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will develop and deliver progressive People practices to support the business’ ambitions. You will work closely with your colleagues within the HR team to deliver a first-class, hands-on HR service to support the 700 plus employees across our various UK sites. You will be required to travel to the various sites including Midlands, Nottingham and London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional with a broad range of HR generalist skills who is keen to put their expertise to use.
Main features of the role:
- Provide full, generalist HR duties to the organisation across the various sites
- Be the first point of contact for all HR related queries and matters, providing both management and employees full support and handling queries in a prompt and diligent manner
- Be confident in supporting managers in the employee life cycle including recruitment, absence management, performance, disciplinary and grievance
- Train and coach managers in people management practices, HR policies and procedures as well as best practices
- Keep an active and solid understanding of employment law changes to assist in the creation and constant development of policies, procedure and promoting best practice.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices and look for new and efficient ways of working
- Generate MI data and analysis for directorates and departments
- Support the development of the HR Assistant and provide supervisory guidance where necessary
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of the job, as well as productivity and efficiency
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Flexible and adaptable to the day to day business needs and demands
- Excellent team player who works well with others and shows inclusive behaviours
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Willingness to achieve and work towards results – ‘can do attitude’
- Use of own initiative to improve work performance
- Good IT skills in Word, Excel, Outlook and HR systems
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to a contributory pension scheme, development and training, discounted benefits to Virgin Media products.
Before applying please take the time to review the Comex2000 Privacy Notice.
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing with a copy of your current CV and please ensure that you also state your current salary terms.