Head of Streetworks
Position: Head of Streetworks
Comex 2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
We are currently looking for a Head of Sreetworks to support the Operational Teams to lead improvements in street works management across the business to minimise financial liability by working to the highest standards in delivery of Street Works.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage the Street Works Team on all workstreams across the business
- Ensure full compliance to associated legislation and regulations, ensuring correct escalation processes when trends are identified, including performance, quality and relationships
- Responsible for managing and implementing processes in line with all Streetworks legislation and regulation
- Assist in production of analytical statistical data and proactive publication to Operation Managers and Clients
- Actively coach the Streetworks and Field teams ensuring support, guidance and training is provided in relation to all Streetworks and business requirements and legislation driven processes.
- Responsible for maintaining robust records in order to comply with KPI reporting, ensuring active supervision of data quality to an audit compliant standard.
- Liaise closely with stakeholders to support, process and manage trends and/or identified risk associated with performance, safety and compliance surrounding all Streetworks and business requirements.
- Actively lead on all IT support requirements when assisting the Streetworks team, clients and general business.
- Lead by example when managing the performance of all members of the Streetworks team through active coaching and monitoring
- Review current processes and procedures to identify potential IT solutions to improve accuracy and efficiency Attendance at Streetworks performance meetings.
- Referral to the relevant Operational Manager of any poor performance or failure to comply with process by the supply chain in regards to risk and issue management or delivery
- Production of weekly/monthly performance reports – timely provision of management information
Skills & Qualifications required:
- An industry applicable degree or qualification
- Extensive knowledge of street works legislation
- Ability to prioritise work based on technical and customer requirements
- Experience of dealing with customer requirements and systems in terms of order completion to timescales
- Good understanding of financial drivers and the impact of job changes on financial and delivery performance
- Understanding of risk and issue management
- A good level of competency of Microsoft packages
- Self-motivation, passion and a driven ‘can do’ attitude
- Be able to organise yourself and others workload
- An excellent communicator
- The ability to anticipate problems and ensure early intervention
- Have a Utility or Telecommunication background
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to a contributory pension scheme, development and training, discounted benefits to Virgin Media products.
Please review our privacy notice before applying by following the link below:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.