FTTH Dispatcher – Ref:1933
Position: FTTH Dispatcher
Location: Home Counties
Comex 2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
At Comex 2000 UK we believe that the diversity of our workforce adds to the company culture, embracing the various experiences and perspectives of our employees. We continue to drive diversity and encourage opportunities for employment through our close partnerships with ex-military and women in engineering institutions.
We want to continue building a workforce that is reflective of the diverse culture of our customers and community.
We believe that our dedication to the continuous investment in people and technology keeps us at the forefront of the telecommunications industry. This approach has allowed us to grow both in culture and size.
We are on the look-out for an enthusiastic, professional and customer-oriented individuals who can join and strengthen our ever-growing team.
We are looking to recruit someone who understands the needs of the business and the importance of team work. You will be hard working, resilient, quality conscious, like a challenge and enjoy working in a pleasant environment with a great team the position requires an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
As an Engineering Dispatch Controller, you will be responsible for supporting our field engineers who install FTTH Services into residential properties on behalf of Blue Chip Companies.
Liaising with field managers you will assist in maintaining the highest possible completion rates and will need to demonstrate both attention to detail and the ability to be proactive in a daily conference call.
Skills and Experience
Full training and ongoing support will be given, in addition to which the successful applicant will possess:-
- A quality conscious approach.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- A hard working and responsible attitude.
- Good ‘people skills’ for building relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications and in particular an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good decision making abilities.
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays).
In addition, you will get access to:
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities for career progression
- Development and training
- Heavily discounted benefits to Virgin Media products Including Broadband and TV services.
- Access to Virgin Tribe ID which allows you to take advantage of exclusive events, shopping deals, giveaways and travel discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme which offers a cash bonus to employees (terms and conditions apply).
Please ensure you have reviewed our privacy notice before applying by following the below link:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.