Fleet Auditor – Fixed Term Contract
Position: Fleet Auditor – Fixed Term Contract
Comex 2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
At Comex2000 UK we believe that the diversity of our workforce adds to the company culture, embracing the various experiences and perspectives of our employees. We continue to drive diversity and encourage opportunities for employment through our close partnerships with ex-military and women engineering institutions.
We want to continue building a workforce that is reflective of the diverse culture of our customers and community.
We believe that our dedication to the continuous investment in people and technology keeps us at the forefront of the telecommunications industry. This approach has allowed us to grow both in culture and size.
We are on the look-out for an enthusiastic, professional and customer-oriented individuals who can join and strengthen our ever-growing team.
Your main activities will include:
• Support and identify knowledge gaps in all operating locations and provide the necessary information and training in order to fill those gaps.
• Provide exceptional service to our internal customers, the first time and every time.
• Carry out LIVE vehicle audits by monthly across the region (min of 8-10 a day)
• Health checks to be carried out across the fleet, drivers to be made aware of all aspects of the vehicle, from changing a tyre to servicing and maintaining a heathy vehicle for operation.
• Hands on approach required for change out of certain vehicles parts (i.e., mirrors, spare wheel, cameras, windscreen wipers).
• Liaise with local body shops to obtain estimates re damages and pass on to line Manager authorise via PO request.
• Assist company drivers with booking servicing and when involved in an accident.
• Carry out driver assessments to identify further training requirements and raise awareness of driving standards.
• Report back LIVE to Head Office on any internal fleet changes re new drivers assigned or swap outs.
• Support back up required re Warehouseman when out of the business if on leave/training.
• Attend local site meetings for briefings on fleet, more importantly when Managers are completing ‘Tool Box Talks’ around fleet issues.
• Ensure vehicle spec to departmental requirement is correct before assigning out to driver and recorded accordingly.
Other main responsibilities also include:
• Following agreed internal procedure and paying close attention to detail when complete assigning a driver into and out of a vehicle.
• Liaise with the Fleet team on unaddressed vehicle maintenance issues arising out of the audit.
• Return incorrect, inaccurate and incomplete paperwork to suppliers/manufacturers for rectification.
• Downloading of documents to company database and from online supplier’s portals.
• Requesting documentation by phone call and email.
• Dealing with staff requests for documentation pertaining to their fleet.
• Housekeeping of the relevant local paperwork to ensure there is no missing documentation.
• Keeping accurate paper and electronic records in line with team and Operations Department protocol.
• Manage customer queries escalating to the Fleet Leader, relevant personnel and Operations Director as appropriate or necessary to ensure a satisfactory conclusion for all parties
In addition, you will get access to:
• A generous contributory pension scheme
• Opportunities for career progression
• Development and training
• Heavily discounted benefits to Virgin Media products Including Broadband and TV services.
• Access to Virgin Tribe ID which allows you to take advantage of exclusive events, shopping deals, giveaways and travel discounts.
• Refer a friend scheme which offers a cash bonus to employees. Terms and conditions apply
Please review our privacy notice before applying by following the link below:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.