Position: Fleet Assistant
Comex 2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
Our continued investment in people, technology and systems keeps us at the forefront of our industry sector and we are on the look-out for more enthusiastic, professional and customer focused people to join our growing team.
To provide clerical and logistical support to Fleet support service to ensure accuracy, efficiency of the Fleet Department
As part of our continued success and growth we have a fantastic opportunity and are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and proactive Fleet Assistant who will help support company fleet operations.
Reporting to the Head of Fleet, you will assist in the allocation and returns of company vehicles, ensuring to follow the fleet administration processes. You will work closely with both engineers and management to manage vehicle maintenance schedules whilst complying with fleet regulation.
Your main activities will include:
- Assist with the induction/leavers process of vehicles plus the allocation/returns process.
- Support the administration of the Fleet Departments Database
- Support line management in the accident/SMR process
- Comply with fleet regulations whilst supporting operations
- Support staff and line management to manage the maintenance schedules to ensure optimum availability
- Assist with logistical duties as and when required
- Provide advise and guidance to operations on all Fleet matters
- Act in a positive and constructive way to help develop continuous improvement throughout all areas of Fleet
- All other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Clean Driving Licence
- Good Administration skills
- Good communication skills
- Use own initiative to develop ideas and practices within department
- Flexible approach and positive attitude to work and embrace continuous improvements
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to a contributory pension scheme, development and training, discounted benefits to Virgin Media products.
Please ensure you have reviewed our privacy notice before applying by following the below link:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.