Part Qualified Accountant – Ref:1904
Position: Fixed Term – Part Qualified/Qualified Finance Assistant
Location: Pride Park, Derby
Working hours: Part time 22.5hrs per week
Comex 2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
At Comex 2000 UK we believe that the diversity of our workforce adds to the company culture, embracing the various experiences and perspectives of our employees. We continue to drive diversity and encourage opportunities for employment through our close partnerships with ex-military and women in engineering institutions.
We want to continue building a workforce that is reflective of the diverse culture of our customers and community.
We believe that our dedication to the continuous investment in people and technology keeps us at the forefront of the telecommunications industry. This approach has allowed us to grow both in culture and size.
We are on the look-out for an enthusiastic, professional and customer-oriented individuals who can join and strengthen our ever-growing team.
We are looking for a Part Qualified/Qualified Accountant to join our team at our Head Office in Derby.
The role will be reporting to the Head of Finance and working alongside the to prepare the Management Accounts in full for Comex 2000’s subsidiary company. The candidate must have a high attention to detail and be able to work to strict Finance deadlines.
You will also have good organisational skills and the ability to work on your own initiative.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft packages specifically Excel is essential and to a high level
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Organised and proactive approach to work
- Ability to work in a strong team environment
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays).
In addition, you will get access to:
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities for career progression
- Development and training
- Heavily discounted benefits to Virgin Media products Including Broadband and TV services.
- Access to Virgin Tribe ID which allows you to take advantage of exclusive events, shopping deals, giveaways and travel discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme which offers a cash bonus to employees (terms and conditions apply).
Please ensure you have reviewed our privacy notice before applying by following the below link:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.
Closing Date: TBC