Position: Noticing Co-ordinator
Comex 2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
At present we are looking to recruit a Field Support Administrator to provide a support service to a specialist team, in order to ensure all queries are resolved within a timely and effective manner.
The role will suit someone who has a degree of self-reliance, as they will be responsible for a specific set of tasks and preferably good working knowledge of the civil engineering and/or the cable industry
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for raising and completing council notices for Streetworks Nationally
- Registering Excavation co ordinates
- Interface for the field team and customer
- Receive and review daily work load on the Internal System (training given)
- Act as an interface with the customer to provide timely and accurate updates
- Management of trackers as required
- Provide timely accurate reports to the field teams
This list is not exhaustive and reasonable requests may be asked of the job holder as operational requirements dictate.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Ideally, ( but not essential) experience on Council systems , EXOR, SYMOLOGY , ETON, or permits
- Timely resolutions of problems or issues raised
- Work on initiative , proactive and willing to challenge
- Team contribution, quality of work presented to agreed requirements
- Excellent time management, meeting tight deadlines
- Quality and accuracy of data – input and output
- Effective communication and contribution to the team deliverables
- Strong IT skills and competency in computer systems
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to a contributory pension scheme, development and training, discounted benefits to Virgin Media products.
Before applying please take the time to review the Comex2000 Privacy Notice.
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached or alternatively please send an email to email@example.com.