Field Manager – Ref: 1796
Position: Field Manager
Location: Home Counties
Comex 2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
At Comex 2000 UK we believe that the diversity of our workforce adds to the company culture, embracing the various experiences and perspectives of our employees. We continue to drive diversity and encourage opportunities for employment through our close partnerships with ex-military and women in engineering institutions.
We want to continue building a workforce that is reflective of the diverse culture of our customers and community.
We believe that our dedication to the continuous investment in people and technology keeps us at the forefront of the telecommunications industry. This approach has allowed us to grow both in culture and size.
We are on the look-out for an enthusiastic, professional and customer-oriented individuals who can join and strengthen our ever-growing team.
We currently have an exciting new role as an Field Manager based across the Home Counties.
Principal duties include working with the client to ensure the most efficient and cost effective approach is used to deliver an outstanding level of service whilst maintaining the highest standards of health, safety and quality.
With assistance from the Management team you will also demonstrate and develop financial controls that detail profit and loss and detailed cost to complete reports for each scheme.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Regular reviews of project status ensuring all options have been considered and evaluated to improve performance
- Challenging the Management team to ensure the most efficient and cost effective approach is used to deliver outstanding projects
- Strong leadership with employees on site with a key focus on driving production and performance
- Efficient communication and engagement with the Management team and development of strong team working relationships
- Quality Assurance
- Control of site environmental issues
- Ensuring all project KPI`s (Key Performance Indicators) and SLA`s (Service Level Agreements) are achieved.
- Uploading documents to Company systems as and when necessary in line with business requirements – training will be provided for all systems used
- Developing accurate programs for weekly updates
- Ensuring compliance to procedures through weekly/monthly reports
- Cost risk management and early identification of problematic issues on site
- Ownership of on-site work programs, documentation checks, site activities and procurement
- Weekly submission of information including timesheets, material sheets and plant & site checklist
- Collation of data, including scheme drawings of layout, sections and construction details, as-build drawings
- Operative’s Appraisals
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Civils experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Good organization skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Have good IT skills
- NRSWA Level 10 very desirable
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays).
In addition, you will get access to:
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities for career progression
- Development and training
- Heavily discounted benefits to Virgin Media products Including Broadband and TV services.
- Access to Virgin Tribe ID which allows you to take advantage of exclusive events, shopping deals, giveaways and travel discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme which offers a cash bonus to employees (terms and conditions apply).
Please ensure you have reviewed our privacy notice before applying by following the below link:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.