Position: Construction Coordinator
At present, we are looking to recruit a Construction Coordinator to provide a support service to a specialist team to ensure all queries are resolved within a timely and effective manner.
The role will suit someone who has a degree of self-reliance, as they will be responsible for a specific set of tasks and preferably good working knowledge of the civil engineering and/or the cable industry.
Main features of the role:
- Responsible for sending Construction work
- Understanding and supporting permits
- Submitting applications for parking bays or bus lanes
- Acting as an interface for the field team
- Receive and review daily work load on the Internal System (training given)
- Act as an interface with the customer to provide timely and accurate updates
- Management of trackers as required
- Provide timely accurate reports when requested
This list is not exhaustive and reasonable requests may be asked of the job holder as operational requirements dictate.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Outstanding IT skills and competency in computer systems
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Timely resolutions of problems or issues raised
- Initiative, proactive, willing to challenge
- Team contribution, quality of work presented to agreed requirements
- Excellent time management
- Quality and accuracy of data – input and output
- Effective communication and contribution to the team deliverables
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to a contributory pension scheme, development and training, discounted benefits to Virgin Media products after probation period.
Working hours for this position can be flexiable and the role will be based in Oldbury or London depending on the right candidate and experience.
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached.