Co-ordinator – Ref: 1858
Position: Co-ordinator, (Morpheus)
Comex 2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
We currently have an exciting new opportunity to join our Network Build team as a Co-ordinator.
The successful candidate will coordinate the function of order management by performing duties within job management and progression.
You will have end to end responsibility for job progression on our internal systems and Virgin Media systems. You will support the Field teams to deliver against KPI’S & SLA’s enabling the customers required by date to be achieved. Ensuring compliance & controls are sustained across all processes.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Update Internal System, planned start, actual start etc
- General printing duties including reports and job packs
- Check jobs due are on whereabouts
- Ensure notices are requested started, stopped and closed on time (Using works report) inc reinstatement
- Collate the completed packs from crews (completion sheets)
- Receive updates from Planning Managers
- Run workstack reports, Jobs due, overdue etc…
- Attend Calls/ Meetings as organisational requirements dictate
- VM queries – progress update
- Update new and old systems that may be introduced by the client
- Add notice numbers to jobpacks and Internal System.
- Filing Job Packs
- End to end responsibility for order progression on the Internal System & assigning work direct to Planning Managers
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Experience of proactive coordination & developing relationships with key stakeholders
- Customer service environment, preferably from the utilities industry
- Knowledge of telecommunication or civil engineering desirable
- Must be computer literate and have MS office experience
- Able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Experience of NRSWA standards and guidelines
- Customer service training desirable
- Flexibility to undertake works outside core working hours
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexible to accommodate operational needs
- Teamwork – Works well with others
- Communication – Communicates clearly & listens effectively
- Achieving results – Wants to do the job well
- Personal accountability – Sets performance goals
- Creativity – Is interested in new things
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to a contributory pension scheme, development and training, discounted benefits to Virgin Media products.
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.