Position: Civils Supervisor
Location: West Midlands
We currently have an exciting new opportunity to join our team based in Wednesbury as a field based Civils Supervisor.
You will be responsible for overseeing all field activities and staff to ensure that production, financial control and site activities are managed to the highest standards in all areas of delivery.
Principal duties include working with the client to ensure the most efficient and cost effective approach is used to deliver an outstanding level of service whilst maintaining the highest standards of health, safety and quality.
With assistance from the Management team you will also demonstrate and develop financial controls that detail profit and loss and detailed cost to complete reports for each scheme.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Regular reviews of project status ensuring all options have been considered and evaluated to improve construction performance
- Challenging the Management team to ensure the most efficient and cost effective approach is used to deliver outstanding projects
- Promoting Near Miss and Positive Intervention reporting
- Strong leadership with employees on site with a key focus on driving production and performance
- Efficient communication and engagement with the Management team
- Quality Assurance
- Control of site environmental issues
- Development of strong team working relationships
- Ensuring all project KPI`s and SLA`s are achieved
- Uploading documents to Company systems as and when necessary in line with business requirements
- Developing accurate programmes for weekly updates
- Ensuring compliance to procedures through weekly/monthly reports
- Cost risk management and early identification of problematic issues on site
- Ownership of projects, costs, programmes, documentations, site activities and procurement
- Weekly submission of information including timesheets, material sheets and plant & site checklist
- Collation of data, including scheme drawings of layout, sections and construction details, as-build drawings
- Operative’s Appraisals
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Have good IT skills
- NRSWA Level 10 very desirable
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to a contributory pension scheme, development and training, discounted benefits to Virgin Media products.
Before applying please take the time to review the Comex2000 Privacy Notice.
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.