Position: Civils Programmer – Network Build
We currently have 2 exciting new opportunities to join our Network Build team as a Civils Programmer.
The Civils Programmer will deliver a comprehensive programme of works, including all Streetworks noticing & permitting requirements across the Midlands region, mainly within the Virgin Media Work Stream.
The role will include upward reporting within Comex2000, providing clear and precise information at all levels.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Production of the most efficient and cost-effective program of works, while maintaining the highest standards of quality
- Ensuring that the key deliverables within each stage of the projects are being administered to the highest quality
- Ensuring proper interpretation of the drawings and plans are established and the delivered solutions meet and exceed expectations
- Ensure all civils works are programmed in line with current Streetworks processes and procedures / NRSWA quality standards and specification
- Development of strong team working relationships
- Ensuring all project KPI`s and KPM`s are achieved
- Assist with production of safe and efficient RAMS
- Ownership of the entire programme, documentation and reporting
- Bring innovative ideas
- Meet set targets
Skills & Qualifications required:
- An industry applicable qualification is very desirable
- Telecoms Industry knowledge is essential
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Be able to work in a strong team environment
- Be proactive in your approach
- An excellent communicator
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to a contributory pension scheme, development and training, discounted benefits to Virgin Media products.
Before applying please take the time to review the Comex2000 Privacy Notice.
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.