Civils Operative – Reinstatement Team – Ref 3364 – 67 AH
Position: Civils Operative – Reinstatement Team
Location: North West
Number of Vacancies: 4
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Will ensure all works are completed as required whilst the team are working within the required guidelines and processes.
- Operate manual and mechanical equipment.
- Ensure all SLG set up meets the Streetworks requirements and all sites are compliant 100% of the time.
- Reinstate to industry standard (HAUC) ensuring all information / pictures are captured on company supplied apps.
- Be competent in the use of Stihl Saws / Wacker plates / trench compactor / jack hammer / tarmac rollers / Hot Boxes / Butane Buner and hold the correct certification to complete the works.
- Ensure daily completion of required apps for the workstream (risk assessments & van, tools and plant checks)
- Experience of risk assessment and hazard identification and a strong focus on health and safety requirements and responsibilities.
- To be responsible for the company assets & plant assigned to you for the purpose of performing your duties.
- To treat internal and external customers with respect and always provide support.
- Ensure compliance with all current client processes and procedures.
- Experience in a similar operational or utilities environment within the telecommunications industry
- Be able to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external clients.
- Complete all project related works on time and meet client committed dates for delivery of the works.
- Be prepared to carry out works on other workstreams when required and instructed by the business.
Skills & Qualifications required:
The successful candidate will hold a full UK driver’s license, they will also be able to prove confident skills in the area of street works and have industry recognised qualification to the following standard:
- Be able to carry out strenuous physical activity
- 2 + years’ experience
- Towing and 7.5-ton licence is essential
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- An industry applicable qualification is very desirable
- Telecoms Industry knowledge is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude and a can-do approach to work
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proficient IT skills
- Hold a full UK driver’s license
- Hold the following qualifications: NRSWA – Unit 7, CSCS – Desirable
Please ensure you have reviewed our privacy notice before applying by following the below link: