Position: Civil’s Operatives
We are currently recruiting for a number of exciting new roles for experienced field based Telecoms Civil Operatives in the Midlands.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide new installation of duct, chambers, and cabinets and associated customer connections.
- Clear blockages in the highway and reinstate to industry standard ensuring all information and photos are captured on company supplied assets i.e. phone or tablet
- Be competent in the use of Stihl Saws / Wacker plates / trench compactor / mini digger / jack hammer and hold the correct certification to complete the works
- Install new draw rope to customer’s connection point following installation of duct works and boxes.
- Complete appropriate paperwork for your daily works on job sheets, risk assessments, plant sheets and/or van sheets
- Experience of risk assessment and hazard identification and a strong focus on health and safety requirements and responsibilities
- Be responsible for the company assets and plant assigned to you for the purpose of performing your duties
- To treat internal and external customers with respect and provide support at all times
- Ensure compliance with all current client processes and procedures
- Can communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external clients
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Be in good physical health
- Experience in a similar operational or engineering environment within the telecommunications industry
- Prove confident skills in the area of street works and have industry recognized qualifications
- Hold a full UK driver’s license
- Hold the following qualifications: NRSWA, CSCS, CPCS
Before applying please take the time to review the Comex2000 Privacy Notice.
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to a contributory pension scheme, development and training, discounted benefits to Virgin Media products.
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and your salary expectations.