Position: Civils Agent
We currently have an exciting new role as a Field Agent in Manchester. You will be responsible for overseeing all field activities and staff to ensure that production, financial control and site activities are managed to the highest standards in all areas of delivery.
Principal duties include working with the contractors to ensure the most efficient and cost effective approach is used to deliver an outstanding level of service whilst maintaining the highest standards of health, safety and quality.
With assistance from the Management team you will also demonstrate and develop financial controls that detail profit and loss and detailed cost to complete reports for each scheme.
Main duties include accountability for the following:
- Regular reviews of project status ensuring all options have been considered and evaluated to improve construction performance
- Challenging the Management team to ensure the most efficient and cost effective approach is used to deliver outstanding projects
- Strong leadership with employees on site with a key focus on driving production and performance
- Efficient communication and engagement with the Management team
- Quality Assurance
- Control of site environmental issues
- Development of strong team working relationships
- Ensuring all project KPI`s and SLA`s are achieved
- Uploading documents to Company systems as and when necessary in line with business requirements
- Developing accurate programmes for weekly updates
- Ensuring compliance to procedures through weekly/monthly reports
- Cost risk management and early identification of problematic issues on site
- Ownership of projects, costs, programmes, documentations, site activities and procurement
- Weekly submission of information including timesheets, material sheets and plant & site checklist
- Collation of data, including scheme drawings of layout, sections and construction details, as-build drawings
- Operative’s Appraisals
- Live quality and NRSWA compliance audits whilst job are in flight
- Post quality and financial audits to ensure a good quality is maintained and to sign off final measures for invoicing purposes
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Have good IT skills
- NRSWA Level 10 very desirable
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.