Cable Supervisor – 3481-2JVDM
Position: Cable Supervisor
At present we are looking to recruit a Cable Supervisor to provide support to our Fibre team.
You will be responsible for overseeing all field activities and staff to ensure onsite activities are managed to the highest standards in all areas of delivery.
Principal duties include working with the Management team to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective approach is used to deliver an outstanding level of service whilst maintaining the highest standards of health, safety and quality.
With assistance from the Management team you will also demonstrate and develop financial controls that detail profit and loss and detailed cost to complete reports for each scheme.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Regular reviews of project status ensuring all options have been considered and evaluated to improve performance
- Challenging the Management team to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective approach is used to deliver outstanding projects
- Promoting Near Miss and Positive Intervention reporting
- Strong leadership with employees on site with a key focus on driving production and performance
- Efficient communication and engagement with the Management team
- Quality Assurance to client specification
- Control of site environmental issues
- Development of strong team working relationships
- Ensuring all project KPI’s and SLA’s are achieved
- Ensuring crews complete daily risk assessments and safe-to-work apps
- Complete monthly van and tooling audits
- Ownership of projects, programmes, documentations and site activities
- Collation of data, including scheme drawings of layout, sections, as-build drawings, DSR’s and Box to Box schematics
Skills & Qualifications required:
- An industry applicable qualification is very desirable
- Telecoms Industry knowledge is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude and a can-do approach to work
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proficient IT skills
- NRSWA Unit 10 very desirable
- EUSR and SSSTS desirable