Cable Programme Manager
Position: Cable Programme Manager
Comex 2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
At Comex 2000 UK we believe that the diversity of our workforce adds to the company culture, embracing the various experiences and perspectives of our employees. We continue to drive diversity and encourage opportunities for employment through our close partnerships with ex-military and women in engineering institutions.
We want to continue building a workforce that is reflective of the diverse culture of our customers and community.
We believe that our dedication to the continuous investment in people and technology keeps us at the forefront of the telecommunications industry. This approach has allowed us to grow both in culture and size.
We are on the look-out for an enthusiastic, professional and customer-oriented individuals who can join and strengthen our ever-growing team.
We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Cable Programme Manager to join our Network Expansion department based across the Midlands.
The successful candidate will be required to manage a range of skilled field operatives working on the Virgin Media Contract on behalf of Comex 2000. As the Manager, you must have experience in the telecoms sector and be used to working in a high pressure environment.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Regular reviews of job status ensuring all options have been considered and evaluated to improve the client & end-customer journey.
- Exceptional client communication with regular conference calls & meeting, providing meaningful updates.
- Ensuring all the clients KPI`s and SLAs are achieved.
- Challenging the Management team to ensure the most efficient and cost effective approach is used to deliver outstanding service.
- Strong leadership with employees and sub-contractors.
- Efficient communication and engagement with internal & external customers.
- Quality Assurance.
- Development of strong team working relationships.
- Uploading documents to Company systems as and when necessary in line with business requirements.
- Developing accurate project programmes for daily & weekly updates.
- Developing accurate cost forecasts.
- Ensuring compliance to procedures through weekly/monthly returns.
- Cost risk management and early identification of problematic issues on site.
- Ownership of projects, costs, programmes, documentations, site activities and procurement.
- Meeting set targets/monitor against Divisional KPI’s.
- Weekly submission of information, including weekly timesheets, material sheets, plant & site checklists.
- Monthly submission of personal returns for timesheets and mileage.
- Collection of data for the coordinators including scheme drawings of layout, sections and test details.
- Staff and Operative’s Appraisals.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Excellent fibre splicing and cabling knowledge – Virgin Media network experience would be advantageous
- Outstanding communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Good organisation skills
- Have good IT skills
- NRSWA Supervisors Certificate
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays).
In addition, you will get access to:
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities for career progression
- Development and training
- Heavily discounted benefits to Virgin Media products Including Broadband and TV services.
- Access to Virgin Tribe ID which allows you to take advantage of exclusive events, shopping deals, giveaways and travel discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme which offers a cash bonus to employees (terms and conditions apply).
Please ensure you have reviewed our privacy notice before applying by following the below link:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.