Cable Co-ordinator – Ref: 3390aAH
Comex 2000 is currently seeking an enthusiastic and committed Cable Co-ordinator to join our VMB North West Support team in Haydock.
What are we looking for?
Are you a committed, hard-working and eager to learn individual? Then come join the Comex 2000 family!
We currently have an exciting new opportunity to join our Virgin Media team as a Cable Co-ordinator.
The successful candidate will coordinate the function of order management by performing duties within job management and progression.
You will have end to end responsibility for job progression on our internal systems and Virgin Media systems. You will support the Field teams to deliver against KPI’S & SLA’s enabling the customers required by date to be achieved. Act as an interface between Comex and the customer. Ensuring compliance & controls are sustained across all processes.
- Experience of proactive coordination and developing relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience in customer facing environment, preferably from the telecoms industry
- Knowledge of telecommunication or civil engineering desirable
- Able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Experience of NRSWA standards and guidelines
- An industry applicable qualification is very desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude and a can-do approach to work
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proficient IT skills
What will you be doing?
As a Cable Co-ordinator, your core responsibilities will be –
- To distribute daily whereabouts
- Update internal and client system, planned start, actual start etc within SLAs
- Check jobs due are on whereabouts
- Ensure notices and local authority permits are requested, started, stopped and closed on time (Using Open works report) including reinstatement
- Completed pack from crew (completion sheets)
- Receive updates from Planning Managers
- Run workstack reports, Jobs due, overdue, number of date changes etc…
- Attend Calls/ Meetings as organisational requirements dictate
- Print ad hoc job packs
- VM queries – progress update
- Provide weekly report including deep dive details of all jobs that are on hold
- Add notice numbers to job packs and internal System.
- Email permits to crews on time
- Ensure all planned works have in-date stats
- End to end responsibility for order progression on the internal and client systems and assigning work direct to Planning Managers