Position: Business Co-ordinator
Comex 2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
We currently have an exciting new opportunity to join our operations support team as a Business Co-ordinator based in Wednesbury
The successful candidate will work closely with the Operations Support Manager to provide a comprehensive support role. They will be responsible for managing the day to day administrative requirements to ensure they are carried out diligently and accurately. A professional and confidential manner will be required at all times.
Role & Responsibilities:
- End to end responsibility for order progression on the Internal System and FORCE & assigning work direct works to planners to Planning Managers
- Jeopardy manage all job types through to completion, running customer reports daily and updating to SANE requirements
- Complete daily whereabouts document and distribute in timely SLA
- Integration with in house, sub-contractor and customers
- Update Internal System and FORCE accordingly in line with Action Item time scale requirements (adding progress updates, setting status, completion) Interface and receive order progression details from field team managers.
- Act as an interface with the customer to provide timely and accurate updates
- Management of trackers as required, Daily Conference calls to discuss jobs in detail
- Request noticing opening dates from Noticing Team – Jeopardy manage against SLA dates
- Provide timely noticing closing information to Noticing Team
- Receive FPN detail from Noticing team, complete investigation and confirm liability
- Some Noticing maybe Required
- Ensuring packs are complete ready for invoicing the customer
- WIP control.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Experience of proactive coordination & developing relationships with key stakeholders
- Customer service environment, preferably from the utilities industry
- Knowledge of telecommunication or civil engineering desirable
- Able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Experience of NRSWA standards and guidelines would be preferred
- Civil works background preferable
- Methodical, organisation, problem solving , reactive skills a must.
- Confident on conference calls, with crews and challenging work.
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to a contributory pension scheme, development and training, discounted benefits to Virgin Media products.
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.