Brand and Social Media Lead
Position: Brand and Social Media Lead
Comex 2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
At Comex2000 UK we believe that the diversity of our workforce adds to the company culture, embracing the various experiences and perspectives of our employees. We continue to drive diversity and encourage opportunities for employment through our close partnerships with ex-military and women engineering institutions.
We want to continue building a workforce that is reflective of the diverse culture of our customers and community.
We believe that our dedication to the continuous investment in people and technology keeps us at the forefront of the telecommunications industry. This approach has allowed us to grow both in culture and size.
We are on the look-out for an enthusiastic, professional and customer-oriented individuals who can join and strengthen our ever-growing team.
We are currently recruiting for a brand new and exciting new role as a Brand and Social Media Lead based in our Head Office in Derby.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and delivering on brand, content strategy & roadmap ensuring what we produce continues to grow the engagement internally and externally, whether it is through website content, emails or our social media platforms.
Your main activities will include:
- Promoting and leading the company’s brand refresh including style guides, brand tone of voice and assist driving this throughout the business
- Championing Comex 2000 and its ethos internally and externally to create an enduring brand that results in increased loyalty and market share
- Continuously seeking and identifying opportunities to help with Brand awareness
- Demonstrable experience of managing social media platforms: How they work, what works creatively on them, how they are changing, how to create engagement on them. This includes LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Developing the social strategy for Comex 2000’s different platforms and creating the content that will drive engagement across all platforms
- Website management – publishing and promoting content, day-to-day management of the website
- Working across internal communications: writing, creating and producing internal communications across the business
- Developing communications that promote satisfaction and engagement
- Working collaboratively with internal departments and our partners PR departments and aligning content priorities with the prospect of working with PR agencies
- Pulling together analytics and reports and presenting these to the wider business
- Ability to write across a number of different formats including editorial articles
- Excellent copywriter, who can edit and proof-read across a range of channels
- A creative thinker who is able to put together conceptual ideas that will bring content to life in new, interesting ways
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Professional and positive attitude
- Excellent organisational, motivational and leadership abilities
- Strong business acumen and adept at strategic planning
- Capable of pro-actively and effectively analysing and solving problems
- Good time management and meeting tight deadlines
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent as a minimum
In addition, you will get access to:
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities for career progression
- Development and training
- Heavily discounted benefits to Virgin Media products Including Broadband and TV services.
- Access to Virgin Tribe ID which allows you to take advantage of exclusive events, shopping deals, giveaways and travel discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme which offers a cash bonus to employees. Terms and conditions apply
Please review our privacy notice before applying by following the link below:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.