Position: Billing Manager
Comex 2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a new role which has been developed to provide essential support within our new systems department.
Reporting to the Head of Systems you will oversee the billing team to ensure that any applications and receipts for work done are being submitted and managed accordingly to any agreed contractual terms with our clients.
You will work closely with both internal and external Executive managers to build strong relationships to ensure timely decisions and actions are taken to manage and maintain the outstanding financial levels.
This position is highly visible and requires a strong leader with the ability to prioritise, plan, and direct the department.
Billing Manager Job Duties:
- Liaise with both internal and external departments where necessary to ensure compliance against billing terms and resolving issues promptly
- Provide relevant financial information to the executive management team; monitoring applications/receipts; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Manage the billing departments objectives by measuring billing results against plans; evaluating and improving methods; making required changes.
- Obtain revenue by working with the operational departments to resolve any disputes around DFE’s, measures etc.
- Feedback and escalate any issues to Head of Systems as required to ensure prompt action and decisions.
- Proven track record for improving process efficiencies and solving problems
Billing Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Solid financial management experience
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate direct reports
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal up to Executive management level
- Strong influential and Organisational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of data privacy standards
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and IT systems