Administrator – Ref 3395-6 RH
We currently have an exciting new role as an Administrator in our MDU department in Coventry. The successful candidate will work closely with delivery teams to capture and report information accurately to the reporting manager and client. The gathered information will ensure that all works are completed and reported in a timely manner. The role will require interaction with multiple departments so excellent soft skills and a professional manner will be required.
Your main activities will include:
- Adaptability and an interest in learning new working methods and requirements is essential to keep up with a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- Provide a pivotal supporting role for the delivery teams to ensure accurate job details are provided to all parties.
- Deliver accurate, timely and quality information allowing seamless development and delivery of network expansion to meet customer’s deadlines.
- A flexible and self-reliant approach to daily tasks
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft packages incl Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Organised, professional and proactive approach to work
- Ability to work alone as well as in a strong team environment
- A high level of diplomacy and a customer focused approach to tasks
- Excellent time-management skills
- Flexible approach and positive attitude to work
Please review our privacy notice before applying by following the link below:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.