Administrator – Pre-enablement – Ref: 1846
Comex 2000 UK Ltd is a well-established major strategic partner of choice within the telecommunication sector, specialising in network installation and maintenance and are one of Virgin Media’s preferred contract partners.
At Comex 2000 UK we believe that the diversity of our workforce adds to the company culture, embracing the various experiences and perspectives of our employees. We continue to drive diversity and encourage opportunities for employment through our close partnerships with ex-military and women in engineering institutions.
We want to continue building a workforce that is reflective of the diverse culture of our customers and community.
We believe that our dedication to the continuous investment in people and technology keeps us at the forefront of the telecommunications industry. This approach has allowed us to grow both in culture and size.
We are on the look-out for an enthusiastic, professional and customer-oriented individuals who can join and strengthen our ever-growing team.
The post holder will work closely with the internal field delivery teams to capture and report essential information to manage operational targets, objectives and efficiencies. The gathered information will ensure that all pre enablement operations are scheduled, completed, and reported in a timely manner. The role will require interaction with the noticing team, build teams and clients so excellent Soft Skills and a professional manner will always be required.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Download and interpret task specific information from external client reporting system to internal database ready for activation
- Manage resource within the seven to nine day pre-enablement window to ensure the installation completion rate.
- Download and data cleanse the two man Install & repull work from Virgin Media to cross reference work allocation.
- Closing pre pulls which have been completed following construction work required.
- Assign and dispatch the permit work to the field construction teams.
- Collate all non-completion results from the field and ensure its allocated to the correct workstream for further activity such as permit required, referrals or a completion.
- Collating In progress data daily and produce daily, weekly & monthly reports.
- Plotting and planning construction permits to pass over to Noticing team to raise with Local Authorities.
- Pre calling customers to schedule and confirm a pre enablement date as output of Virgin Media’s contact strategy.
- Collate “pre-dip” results and raise repulls where required, pass to construction if new cable required a new tee etc required.
- Submit Reschedule and Pre-Install Cancellation forms to VM to support Completed vs Assigned report.
- Create Network Build Referrals to pass to Virgin media for >3m or carriageway civils works.
- Liaising with VM Regional manager for agreement of OOH works, Sunday works, PBS, BSS and Traffic Management.
- Sending completion data to Finance for payment of any anomaly works as an exception payment.
- Manage accordingly against set targets, and flag any risk of failure in a constructive and timely manner
- Support department and senior administrator with ad-hoc tasks when required
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft packages incl Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Organised, professional and proactive approach to work
- Ability to work alone as well as in a strong team environment
- A high level of diplomacy and a customer focused approach to tasks
- Excellent time-management skills
- Flexible approach and positive attitude to work
- Desirable – familiarity with Virgin media systems (ICOMS & OFSC)
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays).
In addition, you will get access to:
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities for career progression
- Development and training
- Heavily discounted benefits to Virgin Media products Including Broadband and TV services.
- Access to Virgin Tribe ID which allows you to take advantage of exclusive events, shopping deals, giveaways and travel discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme which offers a cash bonus to employees (terms and conditions apply).
Please ensure you have reviewed our privacy notice before applying by following the below link:
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached and stating your expected salary.